Hey it’s time to start and a great way to get this blog up and running is to talk to you about studio planning, not planning as you would expect from a spreadsheet or tasks but a way to get the most out of your day in the confined space you love to be in for so much time.
- A breakfast smoothie you want to get your energy levels up. http://www.blendtec.com/blog/10-savory-kale-smoothies/
- A morning walk or stroll around a park (take yourself away from the hustle and bustle) this will clear the mind and make room for the creative process.
- Meditation and I repeat meditate for at least 20 minutes after your walk, mindfulness is key and you will feel the benefits of this practice over time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPpUNAFHgxM
- Dark chocolate and speciality coffee are optional to get the mind focused.
- Brian Eno’s Oblique strategies app or cards for creative block. http://www.rtqe.net/ObliqueStrategies/
These are 5 steps I will be going into great depth about over time and breaking them down into blog posts. If you plan your day from the offset you have a very fulfilling time in the studio.